HOMEInternational StudentsAdmissionsAcademic StaffInternational CooperationConference EventInternational StrategyData Collection
Immigration Procedure
Student Visa Application
Upon formal admission to an academic course or program at Kyushu University, you will be sent an official admission letter, issued by the University, and a study permit, issued by the Fukuoka Immigration Bureau and referred to as a “Certificate of Eligibility.” Both documents--the letter and the certificate--must be presented to the Japanese consulate serving your area of residence when you apply for a visa; together they establish your “college student” status and eligibility to receive a “student visa.”
Entry Procedures
From November 20th, 2007, New Entry Procedures will start.
For more informtaion, please click here (PDF)↓


(c) Copyright 2005 by International Affairs Depertment of Kyusyu University. All rights reserved.