HOMEInternational StudentsAdmissionsAcademic StaffInternational CooperationConference EventInternational StrategyData Collection
Undergraduate Students

  • Enrollment in an Undergraduate School

  To enroll as a degree student in any of Kyushu University’s undergraduate schools, you are
  required first to take a “Screening Test for Privately Funded International Student.”

 Information about the test is found here:

Language Requirement for Admission
  Those seeking admission to Kyushu University must submit results from one of the following
  exams, as may be appropriate, at the time of application to the University.

  • EJU
    (Japanese University Admission Examination for International Students )

    Testing Division
    Student Exchange Department
    Independent Administrative Institution
    Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)

  Japanese site: 
  English site: 

    (Test of English as a Foreign Language)


  • IELTS and Cambridge ESOL Test
   ( International English Language Testing System  English for Speakers of Other Languages)



For inquiries, please contact:

        Admission Division
        Student Affairs Department
        Kyushu University
        6-10-1 Hakozaki, Higashi-ku
        Fukuoka 812-8581
        Tel: +81 92 642 4300
        Fax: +81 92 642 2267

(c) Copyright 2005 by International Affairs Depertment of Kyusyu University. All rights reserved.