Application Process
Degree Programs in English
■Study Abroad (Student Exchange)■
Please check whether your institution has a university-wide student exchange agreement with Kyushu University. (See the list of our partner institutions
Please consult with the person who is in charge of student exchange programs in your university. If your university has a screening, only those who pass the in-house screening are eligible for applications.
Spring Enrollment:November 10th
Fall Enrollment:March 10th (Feb.10th for JTW/JLCC)

Please send us the required documents via your university by the above date. Individual submission is not acceptable.
Spring Enrollment:January (or December)  
Fall Enrollment:May (or April)

The announcement of successful applicants will be sent to your institution. A set of documents including an official approval for enrollment will be sent to the successful applicants via their instituions.
Spring Enrollment:February  
Fall Enrollment:June

Please make an on-line application for Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) for status of residence in Japan and housing (dormitories) with your login ID and password which are e-mailed by our support center. And then, apply for a "college student" visa with the CoE in the Japanese embassy (consulate) in your country.
Spring Enrollment:late March  
Fall Enrollment:late September

Welcome to Kyushu University!

(c) Copyright 2005 by International Affairs Depertment of Kyusyu University. All rights reserved.