HOME >  English TOP >  Prospective Students >  Immigration Procedure

▼Immigration Procedure

●Student Visa Application

Upon formal admission to an academic course or program at Kyushu University, you will be sent an official admission letter, issued by the University, and a study permit, issued by the Fukuoka Immigration Bureau and referred to as a “Certificate of Eligibility.” Both documents–the letter and the certificate–must be presented to the Japanese consulate serving your area of residence when you apply for a visa; together they establish your “college student” status and eligibility to receive a “student visa.”

●Entry Procedures

From November 20th, 2007, New Entry Procedures will start.
For more informtaion, please click here (PDF)↓