HOME >  English TOP >  Admissions >  Undergraduate Students

▼Undergraduate Students

  • Enrollment in an Undergraduate School

To enroll as a degree student in any of
Kyushu University’s undergraduate schools, you are

required first to take a “Screening Test for
Privately Funded International Student.”

Information about the test is found here:


●Language Requirement for Admission

■Those seeking admission to Kyushu University
must submit results from one of the following

exams, as may be appropriate, at the
time of application to the University.


(Japanese University Admission Examination for International Students )

Testing Division

Student Exchange Department

Independent Administrative Institution

Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)

Japanese site: 


English site: 



(Test of English as a Foreign Language)


■IELTS and Cambridge ESOL Test

( International English Language Testing System
English for Speakers of Other Languages)


●For inquiries, please contact:

Admission Division

Student Affairs Department

Kyushu University

6-10-1 Hakozaki, Higashi-ku

Fukuoka 819-0395

Tel: +81 92 642 4300

Fax: +81 92 642 2267