HOME >  English TOP >  International Students >  Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship Students

▼Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship Students


In order to receive a monthly stipend, Monbukagakusho scholars are required to apply every month by signing a prescribed form at the Intl Student Exchange Div.

The stipend is paid into the individual post office accounts.

If you are a Monbukgakusho scholar, show your account book to the Int’l Student Exchange Div after opening a post office account.

Please contact the Int’ I Student Exchange Div. for schedule of on application and payment.

However, he/she will not be allowed the stipend if a Monbukagakusho scholar does not sign for the form with in the month. Also in the case that he/she is in a stopout or a long term absence, the stipend is not be paid during the period.