HOME >  English TOP >  Current Students >  Procedure for Immigration Services

▼Procedure for Immigration Services

●Procedure for Re-entry Permit

When you temporarily go out of Japan during your period of stay, you must get re-entry permission at the Fukuoka Immigration Bureau before you leave Japan. If you go out of Japan without the permission, you have to get a new visa when you re-enter Japan.

■Necessary Documents

1. Application for Re-entry Permit
Click here to download
2. Passport
3. Alien Registration Card
4. Fee (a revenue stamp): ¥3,000 for single
¥6,000 for multiple

■Where to Submit

Fukuoka Immigration Bureau
Fukuoka Airport Domestic Flights Terminal #3, 778-1 Shimo-usui, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0003

Office Hours : 9:00-16:00 weekday
[Immigration Information Center] Tel.092-626-5100

Immigration Bureau of Japan >> http://www.immi-moj.go.jp

●Entry Procedures

From November 20th, 2007, New Entry Procedures will start.
For more information, please click here (PDF)↓