JLCC Closing Ceremony Held on August 7, 20192019/08/08
The closing ceremony of the 19th JLCC was held on August 7th, 2019 at last.
All the students were punctual so that we could start the ceremony on time.
A student receiving a certificate of participation.
The coordinator giving feedback of the entire program.
a student representative giving a speech in Japanese that was enhanced within about a year.
At the end of the ceremony, everyone gathered for a photo shooting. They look so content!
After the ceremony, we moved on a reception. the students seemed that they did not want to leave, but apparently enjoyed spending the rest of the time and taking photos with their classmates. We hope they will cherish this memory forever.
- JLCC Closing Ceremony Held on August 7, 2019
- JLCC Students Visited Yoshinogari Ruins, Saga Pref. on May 20!
- JLCC Students Visited Hita, Oita Prefecture on April 5, 2019!
- JLCC Students Went on a Nagasaki Trip with JTW Students
- JLCC Students Interacted with Locals of Harukaze Community Center, Itoshima City on November 4, 2018