JLCC Students Went on a Nagasaki Trip with JTW Students2019/04/09
JLCC students went on a study trip to Nagasaki and Takeo with JTW students for over night.
JLCC and JTW students gathered in Peace Park, Nagasaki City. You can see how big our group is!
Unfortunately, it was raining when they visited Mifuneyama Rakuen, Takeo City. Yet, our JLCC students were admiring the weather by commenting “Autumn leaves in rain were rather beautiful.” Good students!
JLCC and JTW students had a dinner in a banquet room at a ryokan, Japanese styled hotel, in Takeo City. They seemed to enjoy having a lot of Japanese festive meals.
They also visited Glover Garden, Nagasaki City; Kyushu National Museum, Dazaifu City and more during this trip and had a wonderful time together.
- JLCC Closing Ceremony Held on August 7, 2019
- JLCC Students Visited Yoshinogari Ruins, Saga Pref. on May 20!
- JLCC Students Visited Hita, Oita Prefecture on April 5, 2019!
- JLCC Students Went on a Nagasaki Trip with JTW Students
- JLCC Students Interacted with Locals of Harukaze Community Center, Itoshima City on November 4, 2018