Kyushu University is seeking to develop and improve a support system for international students and researchers in order to assist their daily lives and academic activities in Japan.
We assist new incoming international students and researchers with the following.
- Visa procedure support
- Airport pickup (Shuttle Bus Service)
- Providing housing information
- Residential Assistance
- Translation of documents into English
- Interpretation over counter
- Cooperation with International Student Support Team
- Other assistance upon request
- Ito Campus East Zone
- Student Affairs Division, Humanities, Human-environment Studies, Law and Economics
- Ito Campus Center Zone
- General Education Support Division, Student Affairs Department
International Student Exchange Division, International Affairs Department
- Ito Campus West Zone
- Student Affairs Division (Engineering, Information Science and Electrical Engineering and Integrated Frontier Sciences)
Graduate School / School of Agriculture
- Hospital Campus
- Student Section, the Graduate School/School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ohashi Campus
- Student Section, the Graduate School/School of Design
- Chikushi Campus
- Student Section, the Graduate School/School of Engineering Sciences
|Hours||9:00am to 5:00pm (local time in Japan)
* 9:00am to 4:00pm at Support Center (Agriculture)
* 10:00am to 5:00pm at Supportcenter (Hospital campus)
|Closed on||Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, the year-end and New Year’s holiday
*We may close our office on the day other than those listed above due to some meetings or works.
We would like to hear your comments and suggestions regarding the Support Center.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us.