Kyushu University is seeking to develop and improve a support system for international students and researchers in order to assist their daily lives and academic activities in Japan.
We assist new incoming international students and researchers with the following.
- Visa procedure support
- Airport pickup (Shuttle Bus Service)
- Providing housing information
- Residential Assistance
- Translation of documents into English
- Interpretation over counter
- Cooperation with International Student Support Team
- Other assistance upon request
- Hakozaki Campus
- International Student Exchange Division, International Affairs Department
- Ito Campus
- Student Affairs Division (Engineering, Information Science and Electrical Engineering and Integrated Frontier Sciences)
General Education Support Division, Student Affairs Department
1st floor of International Institute for Carbon-Neutral Energy Research(IC2NER)
- Kaizuka Campus
- Student Section Building
- Hospital Campus
- Student Section, the Graduate School/School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ohashi Campus
- Student Section, the Graduate School/School of Design
- Chikushi Campus
- Student Section, the Graduate School/School of Engineering Sciences
|Hours||9:00am to 5:00pm (local time in Japan)
/ 10:00am to 5:00pm at Hospital campus
|Closed on||Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, the year-end and New Year’s holiday
*We may close our office on the day other than those listed above due to some meetings or works.
We would like to hear your comments and suggestions regarding the Support Center.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us.