Apartment – FAQ
- The real estate agency told me that I need a joint guarantor. Who should I ask?
- What is a joint guarantor?
- I’m moving out of my current apartment. What kind of procedures are required?
- I’m quitting my apartment because I’m graduating. Please tell me what procedures are required.
- Are there any real estate agencies that I can deal with in a language other than Japanese when I’m looking for an apartment?
- How should I find an apartment once I’ve moved out of the dormitory?
- I want to rent an apartment, but I don’t understand the words in the contract from the real estate agency. What do deposit (shiki-kin) and key money (rei-kin) mean?
- The people in the apartment above mine are noisy until late at night. I want to make a complaint. What should I do?