Family – FAQ
- I have had a child. Do I need to notify the immigration bureau of the birth?
- I have had a child. Do I need to notify the ward office of the birth?
- A Chinese marriage certificate is only issued once, so I’d like it back after I submit it to the immigration bureau.
- I have brought my original marriage certificate in Chinese so that I can submit a notification. May I submit the certificate to the immigration bureau as it is?
- My family are coming to Japan for a holiday. What kind of procedures are required?
- What do I need when applying for a Dependent status of residence?
- I’m thinking about bringing my family to Japan so that we can live together. What kind of procedures are required? (Family residence)