International Student Support Team
Every school/graduate school has an international student support team which consists of Kyushu University Japanese students and international students who have already stayed in Fukuoka, and they assist you to start your new life in Fukuoka smoothly.
This system is available for the first 3 months at the University. We hope you will actively use this system to make progress in your study and research.
up to first 3 months after your arrival
Contents of Support (example)
（１）When you arrive at the dormitory, they will
- help you carry your baggage
- help check-in procedures
（２）Before starting your class, they will
- help procedures for registration of your address, national health insurance, opening a bank account and purchasing a mobile phone, etc.
- introduce you facilities on/off campus, shopping
（３）During your stay, they will
- help class registration and taking Japanese class etc.
- introduce you extracurricular activities
- introduce you international students in your home country
- give you some events