I’m returning home. Do I need to complete any procedures at the municipal office?

Once you have decided on your plans for returning home, please gather the documents required and carry out the procedures below at the ward/city office no less than 14 days before your departure date.
[Documents required]
● Residence card
● Personal seal
● National Health Insurance card
● National Pension handbook (if enrolled)
● Notification card and Individual Number card for the My Number system