I’m quitting my apartment because I’m graduating. Please tell me what procedures are required.

There are a number of procedures that you must carry out when returning to your home country, such as canceling various contracts. Please refer to the Support Center website for further details. If you have used the housing guarantor system to conclude a real estate agreement, please notify the Support Center.