top HTML    

web site





 Overseas Travel Insurance

If you stay in Japan less than for 1 year, we recommend you should arrange an overseas travel insurance in your country before your departure.

Basically, you can not join the overseas travel insurance after you arrive in Japan.
 National Health Insurance

If you stay in Japan over 1 year, you are required to join the national health insurance.

When you go to a city hall for your alien registration, please file an application for the insurance as well.